Air Freight Security – Security for your air shipments
The issue of security is of paramount importance when it comes to the worldwide transport of your air freight. This is evidenced by ever-increasing regulations and legal guidelines. DACHSER’s experts will support you in maintaining the secure supply chain and will keep you up to date with any legal changes. This enables you to quickly integrate all necessary adjustments to meet new safety regulations into your internal processes.
We also develop contract logistics and logistics concepts that are tailored to your specific requirements for secure air freight. As a third party logistics provider, we offer reliable added value for your contract logistics. Above all, you will benefit from high savings in terms of costs, time and effort. Our 3PL certification means that you do not have to carry out costly freight checks or the staff training and audits required by the German Federal Aviation Office. As your 3PL, we take on both the storage of goods and the shipping by air freight on your behalf.
Comprehensive screening methods protect your air freight
DACHSER uses a wide range of decentralized and centralized screening methods in order to comply with aviation security for all concerned. These could include visual inspections, explosive trace detectors, explosive detection dogs or manual searches. We also have five of our own X-Ray machines in use in Germany. Our aviation security experts will assist you with the planning and execution of safe shipping worldwide. Our logistics processes are globally standardized and subject to constant review and auditing.
Our expertise in air freight security:
- Secure transport through the strictest compliance with all regulations
- Minimizing the risks for loading and carriers
- Application of security measures that go above and beyond the statutory requirements
- Reliable checking and handling of your hazardous goods shipments
- Specialist hazardous goods knowledge for all destinations and modes of transport
- Advice on creating a secure supply chain
- Advice on targeted certification as a “known consignor”
- Assistance with official audits